Hello all, after unlocking the phone and installing new service books on the torch for tmobile now all the music on there is gone! Along with the pictures. I have 6.0.0.448 as the OS and it is enabled in the settings to support media card and I also tried checking files if they are still there. I also did a battery pull and removed the SD card and put it back in again. I also checked storage and it says that my media is being used (1.5 out of 3.5gb) like I last checked it.

I don't know what to do. Could someone help?
    03-19-11 11:11 AM
    Perhaps the card itself needs to be formatted ?

Move all your stuff onto your PC, format the card, and then put it back ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 11:19 AM
    Has that worked before for you?
    03-19-11 11:23 AM
    I have never had any issues, however I read in other threads about OS freezes when reading fron the SD card, that a format helped them out...

It doesn't take long, and it's a worth a shot, nothing to lose...

If that doesn't work, then you might want to consider reinstalling the OS from scratch...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 11:28 AM
    This exact same thing has happened to my torch. I too will try to reformat and reinstall the OS, if necessary. I have a lot of stuff stored on my card that I need to access.
    05-17-11 09:26 PM
    This exact same thing has happened to my torch. I too will try to reformat and reinstall the OS, if necessary. I have a lot of stuff stored on my card that I need to access.
    move everything from your media card to your PC, to have a copy for safekeeping... after your OS update/re-load, make sure you format the mSD card from the device itself. also make sure to turn off media card compression...

once te card is all set to go, drag everything back to the mSD card, and hope it works...
    05-17-11 10:06 PM
    Good day. I have a blackberry torch 9810. I put it in a laptop at home to listen music from my phone via the laptop. When I remove my phone from the USB all my music and images was gone from my phone. When I download music or images the phone show saved but when i go in at media there is nothing. Is there someone who could help me solve this problem. Please not that all my music and images was save on the device and not a memory card
    01-06-14 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD