I recently changed my torch and this new one is giving me **** to save anything on..Its a 16 GB Sandisk Mirco SD, initially I was wondering if the problem was the card, but after trying another (new) memory card and having the same issues I guess its the phone..Can someone assist by telling what could be wrong, my memory card keeps failing and telling me to format even though Ive done this on numerous occasions, I have even downgraded the OS just to try and understand if the problem is a defective device or it can be resolved..
    09-01-11 11:49 AM
    Hello there,
    You have to format your card On PC NTFS First and after it finis insert it in to the phone and do o format again .

Why it give you the format option is cause the phone has to recognize the SDc, and after it will do a format it will test the SDc, and if you dont want to save anything on the SDc you have to go to option and change the saving option.
    09-01-11 12:21 PM
    Bro ...I already did that...lol thats not the problem, the isue each time the fone is restarted it crashes my SD card, and on some ocassions when its charging..it seems as if the issue is with the device itself..has anyone else experienced this???
    09-05-11 09:16 PM
    Try changing the compression setting. If on, turn it off.
    09-05-11 09:41 PM
    No I think this phone has a factory defect...its not the compression settings its no matter what once the phone reboots and the card is in the slot it reports that its damaged...and I've tried several new cards, and get the same result...
    09-17-11 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD