I've had a 9800 with Rogers since June and everything was great until this morning, every email I receive is "Message truncated due to size" ... now before you start copy pasting the 5mb or 8mb stuff, these email are plain text, 2kb - 45 kb....

I even sent myself a plain text email with "test" as a subject and "test" in the body and still the same issue.

Is there some kind of resolution to this?

eta: I posted this on the blackberry support forums, apparently I'm not the only one having this issue today.
    Last edited by mom2twins2010; 10-08-11 at 08:35 AM.
    10-08-11 08:22 AM
    I am with you. I am having the same issue today "Message truncated due to size" and it is driving me nuts! I am on AT+T with a 9810 Torch btw.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 09:19 AM
    I've had a 9800 with Rogers since June and everything was great until this morning, every email I receive is "Message truncated due to size" ... now before you start copy pasting the 5mb or 8mb stuff, these email are plain text, 2kb - 45 kb....

I even sent myself a plain text email with "test" as a subject and "test" in the body and still the same issue.

Is there some kind of resolution to this?

eta: I posted this on the blackberry support forums, apparently I'm not the only one having this issue today.
    BIS is being updated this weekend. Your will probably be fine by monday
    10-08-11 09:28 AM
    It is fixed now (as of around 1:30 PM EDT).
    10-08-11 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD