I bought memory booster a few months ago thru BB app world, and now there is an update acoording to app world, but it won't do the update thru app world. Any ideas what's going on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-11 02:15 PM
    No idea why that's happening. But if your on windows, try through your browser.
    Go here.
    Sign in
    Go to My World
    Download the required plug-in.
    Connect BB and go from there.
    02-22-11 02:28 PM
    I bought memory booster a few months ago thru BB app world, and now there is an update acoording to app world, but it won't do the update thru app world. Any ideas what's going on?

I ran into the same issue myself. D/L wasn't available on device or via App World on desktop. I emailed S4BB support, and they sent me a link to install from. No more idssue. The only minor irritation is that it shows as uninstalled on App World.
    ~ecm

02-22-11 05:55 PM
    I'm having the same issue. I went to App World, via my PC, and it looked like everything was going fine. After my BB rebooted, only the older version was there. Is this a BB or S4BB problem?
    08-05-11 12:37 PM
    Its a app world issue. I emailed back and forth with s4bb support and they just emailed me the link for the update.

Thanks everyone for your comments

08-06-11 01:00 AM
    Its a app world issue. I emailed back and forth with s4bb support and they just emailed me the link for the update.

Thanks everyone for your comments

How long did it take for S4BB to reply to your email?
    08-06-11 09:17 AM
    Is anyone still having problems installing the upgrade? I keep getting an error message when I try to do it wirelessly. When I try it via th e PC and App World, the device reboots before the install is complete.
    08-11-11 09:18 PM
    S4BB they do reply but dont depend on them, my mail is skipped having same problem in upgrading.
    08-13-11 03:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD