when i put media files onto my torch do they save to the micro SD chip or to the phone memory? i just got the phone 3 days ago. Am i able to change where files saves to?
    10-27-10 12:20 PM
    You can specify where to store the files. If you enable "mass storage mode" your micro SD should appear as a disc drive when you connect to your PC and you you can drag/drop to and from.
    10-27-10 12:36 PM
    when you plug in the torch, you will be prompted what you want to do, usb, charge, or media sync, i choose usb and then i drag and drop the files to the media card
    10-27-10 12:46 PM
    When you plug it in to your computer as a usb drive TWO drives will pop up. One is the internal 4GB fixed storage. The other is your MicroSD card. You can open each drive and put files wherever you like.
    10-27-10 01:04 PM
    When you plug it in to your computer as a usb drive TWO drives will pop up. One is the internal 4GB fixed storage. The other is your MicroSD card. You can open each drive and put files wherever you like.
    how do i know which drive is what?
    10-27-10 08:37 PM
    I'm "guessing" that the first one is the internal and the second one is the MicroSD?
    10-27-10 09:39 PM
    Probably but you can determine it either by knowing what you've saved on the SD card on the BB and looking for that on the computer drives...or take the MicroSD out and plug the phone into the computer - take note of the name of the drive so you remember which one is the permanent 4GB storage.
    10-27-10 09:57 PM
    Once you determine, you can and should be able to rename the drives as well simply by clicking on them. That might help you as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD