Ok, this is weird. My new Torch is working fine and I took some pictuers with the camera. I also connected it to my computer and copied over some ring tones and music. When I go to view pictures, list ring tones, or music, the files were there. I then EA today and now none of my ring tones camera pictures or music shows up when using the appropriate application. For example, if I go to see the pictures (even if I take one right now), none show up, folder shows zero files. I connected to my computer and the files are there. The issues seems to be that the device is now looking in the wrong spot for these files and I can't figure out where to change that.

Again, all files are still there, I just can't access them via Media player.

I took a look at the files again via my computer. The camera pictures are being stored in adirectory called Camera. However, that isn't where the picture viewer is looking, so it shows zero files.

I think there is a issue with a location setting for each type of file.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by switchblade; 08-23-10 at 04:24 PM.
    08-23-10 03:43 PM
    Update: Battery Pull reset did the trick. This is for sure a bug. Everything shows up now, but for how long.....before a reset is required. wtf
    08-23-10 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD