I am trying to put my music on the media card of my new 9800 Torch. I first need to enable the mass storage mode. How do I do that?????? I cant find ANYTHING that says "mass storage mode" on or off. How do I turn it on???? I tried to sync some music to my new Torch but it went in the main memory not onto the storage card where it belongs. How do I make it go ONLY to the sotorage card. Is this something I have to do on the desktop program???? Help!!!!!!
    09-15-10 07:31 AM
    Options > Device > Storage > Media Card Support > check the box
    09-15-10 07:34 AM
    What is the best way to copy music from my PC to my Torch (making sure it go onto the SD card)? Is it best to use the desktop MGR or just drag and drop via the usb to the displayed drive???????
    09-15-10 12:00 PM
    I've always used the drag and drop method to add music to the SD card. Never had a problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 12:59 PM
    What is the best way to copy music from my PC to my Torch (making sure it go onto the SD card)? Is it best to use the desktop MGR or just drag and drop via the usb to the displayed drive???????
    If you use iTunes or Windows Media Player on your PC, definitely try Music Sync on Desktop Manager instead of drag and drop. I effortlessly synced almost 4000 songs from iTunes onto the new 32GB card I got for the Torch. What's coolest of all is if I add any new songs on my PC, they can be transferred to my Torch via wifi whenever I want with Wireless Music Sync.
    09-15-10 01:07 PM
    How do you use music sync??? I can t quite figure how.
    09-15-10 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD