The first thing I did with my new Torch was to make folder on the "all" screen called "things I don't use" and moved some apps to it. Funny thing, now I can't find the folder. It doesn't seem to be hidden, but if I start to move other things to a folder, I see it on the list of available folders. The icon for it is different than the others, however. Rather than showing a folder-looking icon it shows something more like an icon for a microsoft style window.

Any suggestions? I'm new at this so please be gentle.
    11-17-10 07:56 AM
    Hi I did the same thing. Called it the same things as well. It happened to me as well. All I did was click on another folder and hide it then go back in a push Show All and there it was...maybe try that. Hope it works for you.
    11-17-10 08:01 AM
    You say it doesnt appear to be hidden..but are you sure? Using your trackpad..scroll down to any folder to highlight it. Hit the BB Menu button..and scroll down to Show All and click that and see if it comes up.
    11-17-10 08:02 AM
    You say it doesnt appear to be hidden..but are you sure? Using your trackpad..scroll down to any folder to highlight it. Hit the BB Menu button..and scroll down to Show All and click that and see if it comes up.
    Thanks Rick and SBF. Tried both. no luck. "Show all" is not even a choice on the all screen. I guess I have nothing hidden on it.

Is there a "Home" folder somewhere? I see it on the list of folders I can move to but I don't see it anywhere else.
    11-17-10 08:12 AM
    Search for it and see if it finds it.
    11-17-10 08:14 AM
    No. Search finds nothing. It looks as if search only finds content, not folders and apps inside folders.
    11-17-10 08:23 AM
    Thanks Rick and SBF. Tried both. no luck. "Show all" is not even a choice on the all screen. I guess I have nothing hidden on it.

Is there a "Home" folder somewhere? I see it on the list of folders I can move to but I don't see it anywhere else.
    "Show All" should be a choice on the All the screen...otherwise you're not doing something right. I just re-installed the original theme to double check and it's there. You have to "highlight" (not click) on a folder..then hit the BB Menu (don't hold down on the trackpad to bring up the menu..cuz that won't show it) . You should have options to Add Folder, Move, Show All, Hide, Delete, etc. You say none of this is showing up?
    11-17-10 08:34 AM
    If I highlight a folder on my "all" screen and choose the BB menu (the seven dots), I can select hide and the folder grays some. If a then hit the BB menu again, I see "show all" with a checkmark and hide etc.

It seems that "Show All" only shows up if it needs to.
    11-17-10 08:41 AM
    Here ya go.

11-17-10 08:41 AM
    If I highlight a folder on my "all" screen and choose the BB menu (the seven dots), I can select hide and the folder grays some. If a then hit the BB menu again, I see "show all" with a checkmark and hide etc.

It seems that "Show All" only shows up if it needs to.
    Fair enough..i guess I've got folders hidden so that's why mine shows up. Have you tried a battery pull? It may show up afterwards..might be worth a shot anyways..
    11-17-10 08:46 AM
    Well there you go. I see it now.

I'm thinking "what the heck is pulling the battery going to do?" Never underestimate the power of a reboot.

Thanks, Rickroller.
    11-17-10 09:12 AM
    Is there a way to mark a thread as "solved"?
    11-17-10 09:19 AM
    Lol..no problem. A good rule of thumb is "when in doubt..pull it out"
    11-17-10 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD