Hey when I got my Commodore 64 and my Timex Sinclair, I LOVED those too. My Atari 2600 too.
    party pooper!
    you're simply INCREDIBLE.
    08-31-10 09:46 PM
    If I stop thinking about it after I read all the negative feedback I am going to miss this wonderful blackberry. I decided to try it for myself instead of worrying about the negative remarks many of them were really insignificant issues or simply inexperienced users ..Torch is not a perfect phone but it is the best to me. My wow factor with iphone 4 only lasted 5 minutes..iphone 4 is nice but not for me..Android is nice but not for me..Torch is nicer...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 01:12 AM
    Love my torch. � call her adriana.

09-01-10 07:49 AM
    I love mine as well. I absolutely do not understand the hate this phone has generated. I can't think of anything the iphone can do that the torch can't. Android presents some more options for power users, but I'm not a power user, so I just don't care.

The new operating system is pretty nice as well. A metric ton of features were added (heck, I keep finding new options every time I use the darn thing), and just about everything is configurable. I do wish I could make my favorites pane my default pane for the home screen though (there may be a way to do that, i just don't know).

I think that if this device had been released alongside the iphone 3Gs, it would have scared the crap out of apple, and been heralded as an iphone equivalent, if not killer. I think people just expected a high-res screen and quicker processor... but I expect that will come in a year so in the form of a Torch 2. I think RIM went with stuff they knew worked well, so as to avoid another Storm fiasco.
    09-01-10 08:08 AM
    I especially love the multi-tasking that you can do right from call screen when you are calling or talking to someone.
    09-01-10 10:20 AM
    Cant wait to get my torch this saturday.....went to check it out today and i really like it....cant wait...
    09-01-10 04:53 PM
    Cant wait to get my torch this saturday.....went to check it out today and i really like it....cant wait...
    When you get your Torch, evaluate the heck out of it and let us know all the good and bad things that you find. If you have questions, feel free to post away.
    09-01-10 04:57 PM
    Haha.....congrats. And you're patiently waiting right. Ordered mine at Walmart.com and omg that wait killed me!!!! But I am so loving it! Look forward to seeing all your +++++++++ posts! Lol

09-01-10 05:26 PM
    The best smart phone I have ever used. It is such a productive tool. I love my torch. I am thoroughly enjoying this phone. I am lucky in that I am not bothered by those things people most complained about like low resolution screen, slow processor, poor battery etc..on the contrary I find the phone very responsive, screen is good, and battery is really strong.

09-01-10 07:24 PM
    Has anyone noticed the Time Zone change feature? I live in the CST zone but have travelled to the EST zone. I was notified of the change and given the option to change the time zone manually. I don't recall my 9700, 9000 or 8310 having this option.

09-04-10 10:29 PM
    Idk....don't travel enough myself! BUT, did I mention I LOVE my Torch???!!! More n more each day!!!!!!!!! :-D

09-04-10 10:39 PM
    Hey when I got my Commodore 64 and my Timex Sinclair, I LOVED those too. My Atari 2600 too.
    Can't comment on the Sinclair but the reason you loved your 64 was at the time it was the best personal computer out.

Oh yea, LOVE MY TORCH!!!!!
    09-04-10 11:21 PM
    i only can agree....the torch is the best BB i ever had.....LOVE IT
    09-05-10 03:51 AM
    Got my torch 3 days ago, i love it! it has actually replaced my ipod as my in vehicle music device. i have just one gripe about it... and its getting kinda annoying, its so damn easy to unlock ! it unlocks in my pants all the damn time!!!
    09-05-10 01:40 PM
    Haha....common issue. Try PaternLock. Works great. Lock your Torch w/the lock button and "swip"it to unlock. All noticications appear on the PL home screen, as well. $3 in App World. There's a free "lite" version also.

09-05-10 05:31 PM
    Haha....common issue. Try PaternLock. Works great. Lock your Torch w/the lock button and "swip"it to unlock. All noticications appear on the PL home screen, as well. $3 in App World. There's a free "lite" version also.

I agree! I'm testing out lite version n I luv it.

09-05-10 08:08 PM
    awesome thanks for the recommendation... you guys notice any battery drain while using it btw ?
    09-06-10 02:50 AM
    awesome thanks for the recommendation... you guys notice any battery drain while using it btw ?
    No battery drain at all for me.
    09-06-10 03:24 AM
    I also use Patternlock to lock my Torch. I set auto light off at 30s..so if it accidentally turn on I know i only going to waste 30s of battery to power the screen and I never accidentally activate any command anymore. I think RIM should include such a functionality natively..
    09-06-10 05:54 AM
    Nice recommendation on Patter Lock. No more unlocking in my pocket

09-06-10 06:01 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD