Has anyone else noticed that some apps tend to get randomly removed from your Favourites bar on the Torch with the latest .246 update?

I updated on Monday to .246 on my unlocked (AT&T) Torch running on Rogers. Now at least once per day, I am adding back the SMS icon to my Favourites. I have my Torch set to turn off automatically at 11PM and back on at 7AM and that's when it seems to "go away", and I have to re-add it.

Just wondered if anyone else is seeing this with this app or possibly others?

Kev
    10-07-10 08:02 AM
    I noticed the same issue when I had my Torch... Also, the order of icons in Favorites would change on their own.
    10-07-10 08:06 AM
    Yes, same thing happens to me. Have added several things to it and the next time I go to FAV's it's not there any more and the order has changed. So annoying !!!
    10-07-10 08:18 AM
    I have had the same thing happen it happens between theme changes. I think thats why people are seeing this issue now. You just have to do a battery pull and they all come back.
    10-07-10 08:22 AM
    I have never changed themes so that is not the cause for me and a battery pull does not restore them either.
    10-07-10 08:24 AM
    Yeah no theme changes here either...just seems to happen on power down/ up for me.

Just annoying.

Kev
    10-07-10 08:33 AM
    Same here. No theme change and the battery pulls don't work. My "text messages" icon just disappears of it's own accord right out of FAVORITES. I've had to just use the ALL location instead. Not a huge deal, but annoying.
    10-07-10 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD