I tried hedone's free v2.0. Nice minimal front end but it didn't do much everywhere else so I've decided to live with stock. Unless someone builds a Tabless Stock theme without changing anything else, that would be it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 07:55 AM
    Swear by Metro Black.
    Slate was ok but wish the dock was on the right.

02-06-11 08:43 AM
    I'm using a premium theme as well, i don't like the stack on my torch.. Right now i'm running Reflect7 Carbon, the icons are stunning.
    02-06-11 10:03 AM
    There's a free Star Trek theme I really like, no matter which other ones I try, I always come back to this one.

Bastian's Lair Blackberry Themes Click on the 9800 themes and you'll see it there. He's also got a lot of other themes for other devices.
    You made my day. Just downloaded, holy crap this is an awesome sauce theme
    02-06-11 12:14 PM
    I almost always run my own themes. Right now I'm running Small Banner 6 because I like the stock OS6 but I don't like the banner. Made this one in maybe an hour - since it was so easy it's free.
    02-06-11 02:05 PM
    Favorite theme I have and the one that I've been using since I bought it (Like a month ago) is bbt's TINT. bbt is probably my favorite theme maker. His SLATE is my 2nd favorite theme. I love having so much on the homescreen, yet being able to make almost everything hide. He definitely takes advantage of the touchscreen, which is one of the reasons I first wanted the torch for.
    02-06-11 02:40 PM
    You made my day. Just downloaded, holy crap this is an awesome sauce theme
    Hah tabless stock down here as well! Well done!

02-06-11 07:48 PM
    What do you base your themes on? Syfy, animals, cartoons, colors?
    Anyway I can see some?

Review - CalmTorch Blue v1.2 by Papped Inc. - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - BerryExperience - Das Informations Forum rund um Blackberry
    02-06-11 08:38 PM
    I'm using tribalstsr tonite. I must say its pretty cool. Its free. Its very clean and neat.

02-06-11 08:48 PM
    I almost always run my own themes. Right now I'm running Small Banner 6 because I like the stock OS6 but I don't like the banner. Made this one in maybe an hour - since it was so easy it's free.
    Thought I finally found the theme I'm looking for but realized this is for the Bold only.

I like the stock theme too with the trays (tabs???) but am not fond of the top banner. Wouldn't be too bad if it was transparent but I just feel it obstructs too much screen real estate the way it is.

I think I'll just DL TB6 and modify the stock. Shouldn't be too hard to do.
    02-06-11 08:51 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD