I can't resist the SE Arc!!

Can you please convince me not t convert????
    05-02-11 11:48 AM
    To each his own! But you'll be back. They always come back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-11 11:54 AM
    See you in a bit. :P
    We will be waiting.
    05-02-11 11:56 AM
    I switched from the 9780 to HTC Droid Incredible. Two days later, I was back on the 9780. Later I decided to switch to the Motorola Atrix, that lasted almost a full week before switching back to BB.
    05-02-11 12:00 PM
    can you guys elaborate some more? Please.
    05-02-11 12:04 PM
    Please....don't stay on our account....go and report back on your experience
    05-02-11 12:05 PM
    I'm a little confused, why do you need convincing? Make the decision for yourself, in the long run it's you that has to live with it, not us.
    Have fun
    05-02-11 12:09 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...t-here-260887/

That's all we need. You seem adamant on going, but seem to just pose it as a challenge. Post there, and we'll see you in the Android section.
    DawgMan likes this.
    05-02-11 12:10 PM
    It's really not up to us, it's your phone. If you need convincing not to convert, you either really want to or are simply excited to try something else. Either way, its your choice...

05-02-11 12:12 PM
    The reality is people come on here all the time asking what device they should use. The bottom line is that no one other than you can honestly decide what device, BB, Droid or iPhone will work best for you. If you are wanting to switch, do your homework. Decide what features you most need/want in a device, then ask yourself based upon your research, which device will best do what you need and want it to do; which device has the best user interface based upon your needs/wants?

I have nothing against droids, but the two that I tried just were'nt for me. They did not do what I most needed and wanted so I came back to BB.

can you guys elaborate some more? Please.
    05-02-11 12:18 PM
    if you need us to tell you not to switch, then switch, end of story. It's your money, not ours
    05-02-11 02:14 PM
    Bye bye! Have fun!
    05-02-11 02:20 PM
    What I meant was should I?

05-02-11 02:23 PM
    if you're thinking of switching, it's usually because of there is reason, so unless you tell us what is your reason, we can't help you.
    05-02-11 02:28 PM
    I can't resist the SE Arc!!

Can you please convince me not t convert????
    I've never used an SE Arc, so please let us know how it is.
    05-02-11 02:46 PM
    I never really understood the meaning behind these threads. But good luck on your ventures.
    05-02-11 02:46 PM
    It won't 7.0 either
    05-02-11 06:13 PM
    What I meant was should I?

That's up to you. If you research it and think that it will suit you better than a BB would then yes you should try it out and see what happens.
    05-02-11 06:52 PM
    Need a reason to stay? Try these forums.
    05-02-11 09:15 PM
    Well I can see a variety of reasons to jump ship. If you want more apps and use Google services (email, calendar, etc) a lot, it seems like a no brainer to me. Google maps is always a plus, and the hardware is more capable.

That said, I came back basically because of the keyboard. You might say that's silly, but when you send 100+ emails a day it makes a huge difference. So if email and communication is your top priority, I'd say stick with BB

Of course, the BB OS needs a lot of work... The browser still could improve a lot, the calendar doesn't sync correctly with google cal from time to time. And the app environment is horrible... I personally wish rim would move more towards cloud services. But that's just my personal opinion I guess.

05-02-11 11:45 PM
    Just give it a go. I just got a Torch today and will be getting an Inspire 4G sometime in the next week. The Inspire will be my first android device. I've been pretty hard on the android platform, so I've decided to give it a shot. My motto in life is try everything at least once...except heroin, and probably meth.
    05-03-11 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD