I am running 706. I was happy for a long time, but the last couple of months it only has EDGE and sometimes GPRS, almost NEVER 3G.

Is the latest version 723? That's been around for such a long time, will there be no new ones anymore?

Is it worth reloading 706 to make it all work better again?

Phone is also sluggish.
    09-11-12 03:40 AM
    So far, 723 is the last to come out.

On some of the handset detection sites, 745 shows up, so there are newer builds out there, but no one has leaked it.

I think those of us who are stuck with these OS 6 devices have been forgotten.

I actually went back to 706 from 723 because of the virtual keyboard "stuck on multitap when set for suretype" bug that I couldn't get around.
    09-11-12 01:00 PM
    So far, 723 is the last to come out.

On some of the handset detection sites, 745 shows up, so there are newer builds out there, but no one has leaked it.

I think those of us who are stuck with these OS 6 devices have been forgotten.

I actually went back to 706 from 723 because of the virtual keyboard "stuck on multitap when set for suretype" bug that I couldn't get around.
    i updated my torch 9800 day before to bundle 3049 (v6.0.0.706) earlier i was having old one but i was having a serious battery drain problem. since i updated to 706 i think it has been good almost. but stillif i charge my phone fully and use it from morning 10am. till 12 noon it has been reduced to 55% almost. i have checked many formus there users have quoted that they get a backup of 2 days some say 15 hrs. wcould be the prblm? please help
    09-18-12 10:43 AM
    I am running 706. I was happy for a long time, but the last couple of months it only has EDGE and sometimes GPRS, almost NEVER 3G.
    Who is your carrier?
    09-18-12 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD