Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. rroyy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    857 Posts
    PIN
    http://rroyy.com
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Exclamation Latest Official 9800 OS 6.0.0.600 from Vodafone DE

    Latest Official 9800 OS 6.0.0.600 from Vodafone DE

    Download from:

    Vodafone DE

    or

    FileServe
    Check http://rroyy.com for my OTA archive and donations...

    Questions? Please ask via twitter not checking forum DMs...
    @rr_yy
  2. bloodyrek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    213 Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask Me :D
    #2  

    Default

    Rogers has this one

    http://downloads.rogers.com/wireless...reless_Inc.exe

    Seems to me its 6.0.0.695

    I don't have a torch so i can't test it

    doesn't seem to be multilanguage either
  3. AcADIeN's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    883 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodyrek View Post
    Rogers has this one

    http://downloads.rogers.com/wireless...reless_Inc.exe

    Seems to me its 6.0.0.695

    I don't have a torch so i can't test it
    6.0.0_rel695 is the platform version, the software version (what we usually look for) is 6.0.0.246 at rogers
    Thanked by:
    bloodyrek (06-29-2011) 
  4. bloodyrek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    213 Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask Me :D
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcADIeN View Post
    6.0.0_rel695 is the platform version, the software version (what we usually look for) is 6.0.0.246 at rogers
    ah ok thanks, my bad

    but jeez 246 thats old O_O
  5. tedzone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,442 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,453 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    I was following this OS in the beta section. People weren't thrilled with it. Any new or up to date input? I'd love to try it. I just HATE downgrading if it goes sour.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  6. aha
    aha is offline
    aha's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,218 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tedzone View Post
    I was following this OS in the beta section. People weren't thrilled with it. Any new or up to date input? I'd love to try it. I just HATE downgrading if it goes sour.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have that one on my torch for more than a week now. Battery life is not the best but is among the best of the few. Browser is noticeably faster. The rest is pretty much the same.... a keeper for me.
  7. tedzone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,442 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,453 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aha View Post
    I have that one on my torch for more than a week now. Battery life is not the best but is among the best of the few. Browser is noticeably faster. The rest is pretty much the same.... a keeper for me.
    good to hear. thanks. when you talk about batt-- did you ever run on .448? if so, is the batt as good as .448?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  8. huecobros's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    129 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    So far .448 is still the best, this one sucked. Weird bug in notifications screen, some text is grayed out

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  9. aha
    aha is offline
    aha's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,218 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tedzone View Post
    good to hear. thanks. when you talk about batt-- did you ever run on .448? if so, is the batt as good as .448?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes I did, but no, not as good as 448
  10. tedzone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,442 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,453 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Wow. Ok. Thanks again guys.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  11. Bob31464's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    149 Posts
    Global Posts
    189 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Ok, I'm not very tech savy and I know that this will seem very basic to some of you, but I was curious if I should upgrade to this version or stay where I am (.526)? Thanks for you help.
  12. Lego Star Wars's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    88 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    To be honest I downloaded this from 576 and there is no difference that I can find. People say browser is faster, I've not noticed that it is. Probably due to new os, people always say browser is faster when it's not. Camera may appear a little crispier though, havent given it a full try out yet. Battery on full charge has still quarter of it's life left, and that's after heavy use throughout day and watching entire film (movie) at night. Test duration one day. So basically it's the same as before. It's a keeper for me though I'm disappointed. Was expecting more.
  13. mortal_revenge's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Anyone knows why I'm getting this error message: supplementary service error, after hanging up a call?!! I used to get this with some betas/leaks.. But this is official..!! I shrink & use beta apps..and how to fix it if anyone knows how, please?

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  14. mortal_revenge's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Network really sucks! I have 3g on & service running (bb logo showing) but not able to send or receive bbm's, get the red clock! & can't browse.. Also I'm getting EDGE more often while my friend's bb next to me showing 3G, we're both torch 9800 on the same carrier.. But he's running OS .448 & I'm running this ****!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  15. HerrTim's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    11 Posts
    PIN
    25DDA8D2
    #15  

    Default

    Hi,

    I installed the new fw yesterday.
    Since then I have some problems with the phone settings. I tried to open the Home Screen Preferences, but it pops up and closes right away.
    This happens when I use custom themes. When I switch to use original bb themes the problem is gone.
  16. tomabraham63's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    164 Posts
    PIN
    Cushion
    #16  

    Default

    with every new OS, within hours of trying it, i end up reverting to .448

    nothing for me has been as stable as 448

    the 9800 is the first berry i have ever owned where i ran an "old" OS and was
    much happier. ever since the '500' series of torch OS's began showing up, it
    just seems broken to me. 448 just works and i think there is a fair segment of
    people that feel the same way. i am really quite shocked carriers have baselined
    anything over 448....makes me wonder how much they really test it.

    after 10 months with my 9800.....and many bad OS upgrades and then reverting
    back to 448.....i am kinda anxious to put this fella behind me and get a 9900.
  17. NoAhB0Dy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    586 Posts
    PIN
    24E66C48
    #17  

    Default

    I hate to go on about battery but mine has sucked it big time since updating. I did, however, discover that my network prefrence was changed from "wi-fi preferred" to "mobile network only". I have never used this setting and I know this would have definitely attributed. I have switched it back and am quite certain it will be back to normal (ie good battery life). I will post follow-up after I have had time to confirm.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  18. bacid's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    21 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    only been using it for one day but so far browsing is blazing fast compared to 6.0.0.486

    previously having more than 4 tabs open on javascript heavy sites (ex. blogs, news) would completely bog the browser down.

    now it handles it with ease.

    havent noticed any other improvements/issues yet but so far i'm very pleased with this build!
  19. huecobros's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    129 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomabraham63 View Post
    with every new OS, within hours of trying it, i end up reverting to .448

    nothing for me has been as stable as 448

    the 9800 is the first berry i have ever owned where i ran an "old" OS and was
    much happier. ever since the '500' series of torch OS's began showing up, it
    just seems broken to me. 448 just works and i think there is a fair segment of
    people that feel the same way. i am really quite shocked carriers have baselined
    anything over 448....makes me wonder how much they really test it.

    after 10 months with my 9800.....and many bad OS upgrades and then reverting
    back to 448.....i am kinda anxious to put this fella behind me and get a 9900.
    Same here, i gave up on any new leak or official OS. I always end up going back to 448.
  20. imranghani's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #20  

    Default

    From os 6.0.0.246 I have never missed download the operating system into my phone.
    for now I think os 6.0.0.600 is the best operating system.
    I just still do not get the best results from all operating system with respect to battery life.
    torch batteries lifespan is indeed the case, or have anything to do with the operating system.
  21. amico_pl's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default "Archive" function disappeared in Gmail plug-in

    Did anyone notice that in the menu of Google enhanced plug-in to option of archiving message disappeared?
    I used to be just below "Add star"

    Is there any other way to archive message in Gmail from BB?
  22. jronald78's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    15 Posts
    PIN
    29F05DD5
    #22  

    Default

    anyone know if the east asian language already available somewhere?
  23. tonyhatchetman's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    111 Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Every phone is different seems to me so any one that is hesitant to install a os I'd say try it for your self and see if it don't work for you go back to one that does and if your not up to reverting back and forth then you should not even bother its not like pushing a car up hill

    As far as the os es go I have 2 torches and my brother has one as well and they all act different on different os es the main one I use loves the 600 and the other not so much its seems to run best on 450 neither liked the 448 in fact I used it on both for weeks and it was the ap salute worst one I've used and I've used all since the 246 as for my brother his worked good on the 448 but best on the 600 so its just something you should just see for your self ....that is just my .02

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posting Permissions