Anyone else have any issues with the physical keyboard not working on their Torch? The first day everything went smoothly, now G H and L won't work on my keyboard. I have to reboot and then they will work for about an hour.
    08-21-10 08:17 AM
    I haven't had this issue. I would suggest you wait until said keys aren't working, then take the device to your local AT&T store and get a replacement.
    08-21-10 08:45 AM
    That's what I'm going to do this afternoon. I was prepared for OS issues or even issues with the slider, but the keyboard? I must have gotten a dud out of the bunch. ....and just after I get all my third part apps installed and registered
    08-21-10 09:02 AM
    That's what I'm going to do this afternoon. I was prepared for OS issues or even issues with the slider, but the keyboard? I must have gotten a dud out of the bunch. ....and just after I get all my third part apps installed and registered
    Sorry to hear, but it sounds just like a defective unit. Not many people have had this issue, so it's quite isolated. No worries, the new one won't have this issue. )
    08-21-10 09:13 AM
    I'm having this same issue. What did you end up doing OP?
    09-28-10 11:13 PM
    I had an issue with the physical keyboard. Just the spacebar. It felt like it was pressed down and didnt make a 'click' sound when pressed eventhough it still registered a space.
    09-29-10 12:10 AM
    where does ur phone made from?
    09-29-10 08:09 AM
    My Torch arrived last week with 6 physical keys not working. Manufactured in Mexico. New unit arriving tomorrow. ATT Premier / my corp managed provider both saying not a widespread issue that they have seen. I really like the phone but not looking forward to having to do the switch / os upgrade to .246 again (just the time involved, everything went fine last time I did it)
    09-29-10 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD