Hope you are doing well ,after reading on these forums for 3+ yrs I thought why not sign up having owned a few BB's and learning the ins and on this site which has always anwsered the question i had without having to ask. So after reading all the opinions positive & negitive I had to share mine,in the last yr. i have purchased and sold many phones looking for what worked for me ,G1,G2,Droid X ,Incredible ,Iphones 3gs & 4 .Evo4g and sereral others which i will never bash there all good but something was missing. When i purchased my Bold 9000 i really liked it but small screens just dont cut it with my eyesite anymore so i sold and started this crazy adventure. Well the 9800 comes out last year which i never considered with all the negitives i have read my mind was closed RIM my error . It was all the hype about having to have the fast processor and so on but in the end like has been said on this site and many others it comes down to your needs and choice like everything in this life its about our choices and our needs. So as you can tell i like Blackberrys and the 9800 works well all around not the latest greatest but solid at what it does ,I see a brighter future on the horizon so there we hae one more opinion,,,,,have a great summer.....
    03-28-11 10:03 PM
    Hello and thanks for sharing.
    03-28-11 10:06 PM
    Thank you for sharing, edwlr3! Everyone has their own reasons/stories for coming to bb. Thanks for telling us part of yours. I hope you continue to enjoy your Torch and love it as I love mine.
    Have a wonderful summer yourself!
    03-28-11 10:21 PM
    ditto what everyone else said, and welcome to crackberry!
    03-28-11 10:41 PM
    Great enjoy it. I konw I enjoy my torch is the best bb i had

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-11 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD