Lovin' it! Had a Bold back in the day and loved it. I was with AT&T and my contract was up so they offered me an Iphone about a year a go to stay as a customer..Picked up the iphone (great phone for play and apps) HOWEVER, I dropped it in the garage - shattered the screen..So I said what the **** - I'll go check out the Samsung Galaxy - HATED IT! Took it back and exchanged it for the Torch - LOVE IT (not sure why I ever left BB)! Easy to use, no issues so far..see some lag; but **** you will see that on any smartphone running "um-teen" apps..

For the folks that are scoping the boards wondering if they should take the leap to the torch (as I was) - it's a great solid phone..no complaints so far..Sure it will have its little "issues" but **** - EVERY phone has an issue..not one is perfect..
    01-26-11 06:38 AM
    If I could pose a question, what exactly do you use your phone for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-11 06:45 AM
    Glad to have you back, enjoy the device
    01-26-11 06:55 AM
    If I could pose a question, what exactly do you use your phone for?

I use the phone for texting and email mainly. I am not an "app" person. I enjoy messing around with the apps every now and then. I do however use pandora when I work out - works great.

That is the one thing about the Iphone/Androids - great apps - but again, I am not one to sit there and download and or load up my phone with apps that I may use once a month or something..My wife on the other hand; thats another story - she has an Iphone - loves it because of the apps..
    01-26-11 07:06 AM
    Getting my new Torch today. Waiting for the FedEx guy to finally deliver it. I can't wait. I was eleigible for an upgrade and decided on the Torch. I was thinking of getting the iPhone, but made the final decision to go with the Torch instead. Been a BB user for like almost 4 yrs and I love it. I have an iPod Touch, which is just like an iPhone, and I like it, but I just couldn't give up on blackberry.

I've had issues with my Curve which is what I'm currently using. It would freeze a lot, memory leaks, etc...So I was getting pissed wit it, but decide to give BB another chance. And from what I've heard from Torch users, its a great switch, from the Curve to the Torch.

01-26-11 07:38 AM
    Welcome. Hope that you will also give it more than a week to decide if you like it. We are here if you have questions.
    01-26-11 11:11 AM
    Welcome back torch friend glad your on board.

01-26-11 11:14 AM
    Enjoy the Torch dude!

01-26-11 11:31 AM
    I've had the torch for 2 months. The only issue that I had was with the touch screen. I had an outter box case that was putting pressure on my screen causing it not to work. The guys at the phone store said that a lot of people were having problems with that case. Got a new case, and no more issues. Torch is a great phone.
    01-26-11 01:09 PM
    What kind of case does everyone suggest?
    01-26-11 03:11 PM
    I have the Seidio Innocase Surface which is really nice. I got it in combination with the holster. It is the only one about which I have first hand knowledge. I am sure other suggestions will come.
    01-26-11 03:31 PM
    The CaseMate Bare There is pretty good (used to have it on my torch). I'm going to get an Incipio Feather case in a few days and will review it and post it here. I have one of them on my iPod Touch and LOVE it. Hoping the Torch version is as nice.
    01-26-11 03:33 PM
    Getting my new Torch today. Waiting for the FedEx guy to finally deliver it. I can't wait. I was eleigible for an upgrade and decided on the Torch. I was thinking of getting the iPhone, but made the final decision to go with the Torch instead. Been a BB user for like almost 4 yrs and I love it. I have an iPod Touch, which is just like an iPhone, and I like it, but I just couldn't give up on blackberry.

I've had issues with my Curve which is what I'm currently using. It would freeze a lot, memory leaks, etc...So I was getting pissed wit it, but decide to give BB another chance. And from what I've heard from Torch users, its a great switch, from the Curve to the Torch.

I went from a Curve on AT&T to the Torch. What a fantastic difference! I think you'll be pleased.
    01-26-11 03:35 PM
    I love my Seidio case.

01-26-11 03:39 PM
    I have the Seidio Innocase Surface which is really nice. I got it in combination with the holster. It is the only one about which I have first hand knowledge. I am sure other suggestions will come.
    Does this protect the touchscreen? If not, What can I use to protect the touch screen on the Torch? I have the Zagg Invisible Shield on my iPod Touch, and it works pretty good. But they don't have one for the Torch.
    01-26-11 03:45 PM
    I've used case-mate Anti-fingerprint & Anti-glare Screen protector since the first day I got my torch, I have had no Trouble with the protector works perfectly.

01-26-11 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD