rogers finally got an update os for the blackberry torch 9800 version 6.0.0.600. i guess in a way its good cause they maybe wanted to see how the os would be and dont wanna release it right away and have problems but still its about time
    Shadowsmedia likes this.
    08-19-11 07:52 AM
    There still some issues even with .600.

One is only if you use a theme that is drastically different from the default theme - such as one that doesn't have the side-to-side sliding trays. With such themes you can't get to the homescreen preferences screen in options to, for example, change your wallpaper. Of course, you can get around that by going to your pictures folder through "Media" and setting an image to "set as wallpaper", but it's still a pain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 10:37 AM
    ok so updated to latest OS .600 and things are working fine....
    except I noticed that Asian Language pack was not installed or avail with this new pack ?
    Is there a way to install it ? or add it ? Or do I have to wait for the next update... which may be quite a while with Rogers...
    hard to believe you go backwards in features when you upgrade OS.

Any thoughts or insight would be appreciated.....
    08-23-11 09:52 AM
    I also noticed that you can't play a whole lot of youtube videos on this build (gives an error message). This may just be me but I don't think it happened before this build.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD