- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
issues with using torch as a dongle
hello all, i am very new to blackberry.
i use my torch as a dongle for the internet. but this is very slow cant even stream a tv show like eastenders. i have full signal and 3G coverage. when i had an iphone i could have 10 youtube screens open and it would work fine. i was wondering if anyone could help me with this and maybe tell me some settings i need to maybe change or.....
thankyou in advance for your help ..........please ask for any information what is needed. surely there is a way to make it quicker than this
6.0 bundle 2949 (v184.108.40.2068, platform 220.127.116.11)
- 02-11-13, 05:11 AM #2
The connection speed of a 9800 is not brilliant to start off with to be honest. 3g is good but not as good as HSDPA+ or LTE so that will be a starting point.
Secondly: Depending on your area, you may not have adequate reception (signal strength). I would say contact your carrier but they will probably say the same thing. Good luck.
Welcome to the Crackberry forums too
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-14-13, 09:03 PM #3Don't Ever Make A Girl Cry, God Counts Her Tears...!!!
- 125 Posts
9800 powered by .749
- By PengwhinPrincess in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-10, 09:24 PM
- By elleman07 in forum BBOS WallpapersReplies: 8Last Post: 09-28-09, 01:02 PM
- By Johnny-5 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-24-09, 07:18 PM
- By THansenite in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-08, 01:00 AM
- By mechanicalmetal in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 4Last Post: 02-06-08, 04:13 PM