Hey everyone,

Here's the issue: Sometimes when I go into an app, let's say facebook, upon exiting the to the homescreen, the tray automatically goes to the "all" section. In this case, the fb app is in the "favorites", but returns to "all" when exiting fb.

It's not that annoying, but is this a known bug? Btw I'm still with .141 (stock version). Also, this doesn't happen all of the time.

Thanks in advance for any advice/comment/suggestion!
    09-18-10 09:22 AM
    My best advice for you is to upgrade to .225 if possible... lots of major fixes since .141 and then let us know if you are still having that problem
    09-18-10 09:49 AM
    If you hit the red END key it will return you to the homescreen and switch to the ALL tab. If you hit the appswitcher and select home, it will return you to the previous home screen you were on, like favorites, for example. Same if you just close the app or back out of it.

Bottom line - only the END key takes you to ALL, all the time.
    09-18-10 12:47 PM
    thanks folks....i will try to download .225.

@jeffreii: yes, i agree with you. with my torch however it goes back to 'all' without pressing the red button.

only after i do a battery pull does everything return back to normal....for a few hours.
    09-18-10 06:04 PM
    thanks folks....i will try to download .225.

@jeffreii: yes, i agree with you. with my torch however it goes back to 'all' without pressing the red button.

only after i do a battery pull does everything return back to normal....for a few hours.
    09-18-10 06:09 PM
    I just added phone, the browser and calendar to Favorites. When in the applications, with exception of the browser, if I hit the ESC key it goes back to Favorites. Hitting the End key goes back to All.

I am running .225.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 10:22 PM
    I just added phone, the browser and calendar to Favorites. When in the applications, with exception of the browser, if I hit the ESC key it goes back to Favorites. Hitting the End key goes back to All.

I am running .225.

Same here on .214
    09-18-10 10:44 PM

I am running .225.

same set up on a .214
    09-18-10 10:58 PM
    Since the OP mentioned FB, I added that app as well doing the sa$e tests with all apps launched from Favorites of course. Same results. ESC key goes to Fav's and End key goes to All.

Thanks to the others that tested for the OP.

09-18-10 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD