Hello All!

I wasn't exactly sure what to name this thread so I just decided to name it this.
    What happened yesterday is that I received an old Blackberry Torch 9800 AT&T (Unlocked) from a friend of mine and I decided to put it onto my t-mobile network.
    I previously had an Android with unlimited data WITHOUT a blackberry service plan.
    I used Host Routing Table to register and it worked, so everything was working such as the Browser, Facebook, Twitter etc.
    I then looked at my contacts and realized my friend left all of them on there and instead of deleting them one by one I wiped the phone completely.
    Since I did that, now facebook browser and twitter aren't working and I realize that I need a Blackberry plan but I want to know if it's possible to use these services without a plan because that's what I did before I wiped the blackberry.
    Also I tried registering it again with HRT but I never get the message.....
    Any help/advice will be helpful.

Thanks in Advance
    12-29-12 03:17 PM
    try putting in a sim card with BIS services...once the service books are sent to the device put ur sim back in
    12-29-12 03:46 PM
    Give t-mobile a call and see what BIS plans they offer. This will happen each time you reboot the phone etc without BIS enabled on your SIM card.
    12-29-12 11:46 PM