- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Internet not working
I wasn't exactly sure what to name this thread so I just decided to name it this.
What happened yesterday is that I received an old Blackberry Torch 9800 AT&T (Unlocked) from a friend of mine and I decided to put it onto my t-mobile network.
I previously had an Android with unlimited data WITHOUT a blackberry service plan.
I used Host Routing Table to register and it worked, so everything was working such as the Browser, Facebook, Twitter etc.
I then looked at my contacts and realized my friend left all of them on there and instead of deleting them one by one I wiped the phone completely.
Since I did that, now facebook browser and twitter aren't working and I realize that I need a Blackberry plan but I want to know if it's possible to use these services without a plan because that's what I did before I wiped the blackberry.
Also I tried registering it again with HRT but I never get the message.....
Any help/advice will be helpful.
Thanks in Advance
- By byler900f in forum T-MobileReplies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2008, 02:06 PM
- By crackbridge in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2008, 11:54 PM
- By kesreas in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2008, 03:23 PM
- By Bizzy B79 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2008, 12:45 PM
- By a10ciod in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2007, 02:33 PM