I have entered the unlock code for my Torch 9800 and the mobile phone network is running fine, but I'm having issues trying to use the Facebook and Twitter apps on T-mobile.
    When trying to log into FB is says: "We cannot reach the Facebook server at this time. Please try again later. (100) "
    and Twitter says: "Twitter services are currently unavailable."

Please HELP!!!!!!!
    08-12-10 03:17 PM
    Are you running on 3G service or edge on tmobiles network? Do you live in the states?

As far as facebook and twitter problem goes, its not tmobile faults. Its happening to everyone, including the people on at&t.
    08-12-10 03:52 PM
    is BIS working on the phone?
    08-12-10 03:56 PM
    I have 3G on my account, but Ive read that the 9800 isnt supporting 3G.. I live in the USA. My browser is saying: "Your browser does not currently have any service book entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device."
    08-12-10 03:59 PM
    I have 3G on my account, but Ive read that the 9800 isnt supporting 3G.. I live in the USA. My browser is saying: "Your browser does not currently have any service book entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device."
    I mean isn't supporting T-Mobile's 3G bands.
    08-12-10 03:59 PM
    you probably have to change the APN settings to t-mobile's. in fact i'm pretty sure that's what it would be.
    08-12-10 04:00 PM
    I mean isn't supporting T-Mobile's 3G bands.
    OK, i was just curious because there are a few people on here who keep saying it will work on T-Mo's 3G spectrum and I was certain it wouldn't.

as far as the browser, all i would know were the APN settings. you have BIS working i assume?
    08-12-10 04:01 PM
    you probably have to change the APN settings to t-mobile's. in fact i'm pretty sure that's what it would be.
    dude, did you seriously just copy-paste exactly what i wrote in the other thread?
    are you getting 3G? this is just out of curiosity.

your browser, you probably have to change the APN settings to t-mobile's. in fact i'm pretty sure that's what it would be.
    08-12-10 04:03 PM
    dude, did you seriously just copy-paste exactly what i wrote in the other thread?
    yes I did
    08-12-10 04:05 PM
    Lol, too funny!

Also I thought unlocking a phone and using it on a different carrier means you would more than likely lose 3G?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-10 04:11 PM
    yes I did
    well then next time quote me and don't try to take claim for words that aren't your own. or just be like everyone else does on the internet and paraphrase.
    08-12-10 04:13 PM
    well then next time quote me and don't try to take claim for words that aren't your own. or just be like everyone else does on the internet and paraphrase.
    too lazy, truth be told. Btw, if you are worried about copyright infringement on forums, get a patent. That way you can slap a lawsuit on people like me
    08-12-10 04:21 PM
    i changed the apn settings still nothing
    08-12-10 04:39 PM
    i changed the apn settings still nothing
    Try this

Go to MyTmobile Log in, go to email set up and choose change device. Enter the Bold's PIN and IEMI number and send service books. You may also need to register with the network by going to options>advanced>host routing table>menu>register now. Good Luck. Let us know. And don't for get to set your TCP APN settings by going to: Options>Advanced Options>TCP. APN should say wap.voicestream.com Nothing under user name or password.
    08-12-10 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD