I mean how long has it been since we got an OS leak or upgrade!?!? I'm beginning to think we'll see 6.1 before we get anything else!
    There isn't too much that need to be fixed but there are some minor things that get annoying! Please BB gods give us an update!

(Yes I meant to draw in those haters, I just wasted their time!)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-11 01:58 PM
    Probably you could address some of the minor issues with hybrids anyways
    01-18-11 02:02 PM
    The Torch will get upgrades one carriers want them. It isnt up to RIM to deploy them but the carrier.

Call your carrier and start complaining about the OS and see what they say.
    01-18-11 02:11 PM
    They'll say it's not them, it's RIM. Been there, done that.

As for the "minor" issues, I disagree. I'm having MAJOR problems with my bluetooth, and I know i'm not the only one. I think this is definitely a repeat of the original Storm........they screwed up, they know it, let's just pretend it didn't happen and get something out there to fix it (hence the quick announcement of 6.1). So basically I'm stuck with the potentially fantastic handset with terrible, terrible software on it until they get their collective asses in gear and deal with it.
    pjmacklin likes this.
    01-18-11 02:15 PM

As for the "minor" issues, I disagree. I'm having MAJOR problems with my bluetooth, and I know i'm not the only one. I think this is definitely a repeat of the original Storm........they screwed up, they know it, let's just pretend it didn't happen and get something out there to fix it (hence the quick announcement of 6.1). So basically I'm stuck with the potentially fantastic handset with terrible, terrible software on it until they get their collective asses in gear and deal with it.
    Doubt if it is the OS. May be the headset? But have you upgraded to the .337?
    01-18-11 02:27 PM
    I have no BT issues. I just have a problem where randomly the browser closes all my tabs and takes me to my bookmarks/history screen. There are a couple others but I can't think of them right now (busy)

01-18-11 02:29 PM
    I have no BT issues. I just have a problem where randomly the browser closes all my tabs and takes me to my bookmarks/history screen. There are a couple others but I can't think of them right now (busy)

Avoid using the software keyboard to prevent the browser from resetting.

01-18-11 04:04 PM
    os6.1 reportedly will be out/available in the next couple months. perhaps...it will fix or contain something we can all get excited about. in the meantime...!
    01-18-11 04:26 PM

A simple swap of the bluetooth .cod file...
    01-18-11 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD