I know theres like 10 posts for this but i absolutly love my torch...everyday i find out something new that i absolutly love about it. I had to get two of them, one for me and one for my girl, she has the purple casemate barely there case and i have the AGF GRT case and we are both in love with our phones. I posted this because theres alot of complainin goin on on these forums (rightfuly so in some ocassions) and i want new BB users to know that this is a great device...once again i LOVE MY TORCH
    09-20-10 01:42 PM
    yup!...it's an awesome phone, despite some bugs here and there, which is normal.
    09-20-10 01:48 PM
    IN LOVE with mine! had it 8 days now coming from the iPhone 4 and I'm in heaven<3
    09-20-10 02:27 PM
    did i mention that i love my torch as well
    09-20-10 03:10 PM
    I've had mine for 2 weeks now and I can't be happier. I'm so happy that my son and I switched phones.
    09-20-10 07:48 PM
    are these "bugs" you speak of software or hardware related? i really wanted to get one but i'm scared of buying a "first model" phone. i also suspect they'll be upgraded the processor sooner than later. i love my current tour but would love better web abilities.
    09-21-10 12:30 AM
    I've been using a Torch since the launch date (though this is my third Torch) and I am absolutely obsessed with it. It never leaves my side and if it ever did I don't think I could bear to take it.
    09-21-10 02:18 AM
    I love everything about this except the missing convience key. I want one for quicklaunch and one for vlingo. Hopefully we will get it back on the torch 2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 09:32 PM
    i am sure i will love my torch as well
    if it is ever released up in canada
    09-21-10 09:37 PM
    "I'm in love with my Torch"isn't that a Queen song haha.....
    I'm in love with mine, for sure!!!

09-21-10 09:56 PM
    Glad to hear from the OP, but the casemate barely there case clips into the speaker hole and blocks it. I returned mine for that reason. I usually like most of their cases, but blocking any volume was not acceptable.
    09-21-10 10:06 PM
    Mine has been going commando since launch day and is still rocking on the stock OS. I can't wait for the first "official" update. The Torch will be an even better device.
    09-21-10 10:11 PM
    I love my torch too!!!!
    09-21-10 11:06 PM
    not sure if any of u mentioned this...but I love my torch
    09-21-10 11:52 PM
    Yeah I have never been a blackberry person but decided to switch from the iphone 4 and I couldn't be happier. There are a few things that I miss from the iphone but very happy I made the change. The torch is awesome!!!

09-21-10 11:56 PM
    i think i may buy a torch this week
    09-22-10 12:08 AM
    I'm on Day 3 and loving this phone more and more... When I got the 9000 two years ago, I was like "Wow!". With the 9800, I'm like "OMG! This is da shiznit!"
    09-22-10 02:57 AM
    I bought the Torch a few days after it came out and had to exchange it because of a touch screen calibration problem. With the second Torch I turned on wi-fi and started having the dropped BIS issues when I move out of wi-fi range. Tried the suggestion of turning off APN and the phone has worked perfectly since!!!

I LOVE MY TORCH!!!!!!!!!!

My wife has a Bold and when I use her phone I find myself touching the screen to open an icon or to scroll through a web page. As soon as Seidio comes out with a holster she will be getting a Torch too.
    09-22-10 07:53 AM
    i think i may buy a torch this week
    don't hesitate any longer..
    09-22-10 08:00 AM
    Go for it and if after 29 days, you don't like it then return it. First-hand experience is the only way to really decide for yourself. This is not to say that you should not get opinions and do your own research. That goes without saying but only you can decide if it meets your needs.
    09-22-10 09:16 AM
    *bump*

This phone is amazing... there's nothing I don't love about it... I've had it a little under a week and after reading so many issues thread, problems, annoyances, haters, etc etc I either had to post a new "I LOVE MY TORCH" thread or just post in an older thread like it....

so thank you RIM... great friggin phone...
    10-13-10 06:03 PM
    I just got mine today and I have to agree its a great phone!

10-13-10 06:07 PM
    Quite frankly, I seem to see more threads praising the torch than bashing it. Maybe I just block it out of my psyche.

10-13-10 06:23 PM
    The Ignore List is a great way to deal with trolls.

10-13-10 09:34 PM
    Yeah I am really liking my phone.

May not have the highest specs, but it just works well.
    10-13-10 11:40 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD