I upgraded to 448 yesterday and so far no problems. No more ghost ringtones nomore scrollin down n text! And no tellin what else its fixed. I know it seems faster :-) I just hope it lasts awhile. The original os was fine for awhile before it started actin up. I'm just happy happy happy! Its like having a new phone! Woohoo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-11 06:32 AM
    Welcome back iamcountry, I see you decided to stick around here, glad you decided not to leave. CB is a great place to learn about your berry, but it often requires you to have "thick skin" and brush off the occasional off comment.

And yes .448 is loads better then the stock OS. Cant wait to get my new torch(should be here sometime next week) so i can have a go at it also.
    03-10-11 06:38 AM
    Yeah. I asked a question on another site and nobody ever replied. Atleast on here I get answers, nice or not. I paid a tech guy 20 bucks to upgrade it for me. I knew I'd screw somethin up.

03-10-11 06:47 AM
    Welcome back! I'm glad you didn't let the creepers here run you off. There are still many wonderful, helpful people here you can rely on.
    Unfortunately, I haven't upgrade to .448 yet. I'm on a mac which makes things difficult. Also, I'm a scaredy cat and am afraid I'll brick my phone if I don't have someone there to help the first time. (That's why I'm only doing the offical right now. OTA updates are easy!) Need some courage)

@homer1475 - so glad you're getting a new Torch. I knew you missed it. After the fryer incident though, I'd keep it far away from hot greese vats!

03-10-11 09:15 AM
    Glad its working out for you!=D
    03-10-11 07:55 PM
    Glad you're back iamcountry! And so glad you got your OS upgraded, it's sooo much better with the newer OSs.

03-10-11 08:01 PM
    Great ... now that the upgrade process is fresh in your mind, .486 just came out!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...ndings-593772/
    03-10-11 08:25 PM
    Welcome back!
    Unfortunately, I haven't upgrade to .448 yet. I'm on a mac which makes things difficult. Also, I'm a scaredy cat and am afraid I'll brick my phone if I don't have someone there to help the first time. (That's why I'm only doing the offical right now. OTA updates are easy!) Need some courage)
    My problems exactly... Supposedly in the Mac forum area it shows you the right way to download the .exe files as .dmg for Mac so that it will work, but I'm too afraid to brick my new Torch as well...so far it has been doing fine on .246 though, so no real rush to upgrade anyways..
    03-10-11 11:31 PM
    Glad your bb is working

03-11-11 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD