http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=26461&view=1

preorder?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 09:29 AM
    Because it is coming out sometime, and this vendor will probably be getting its hands on some units that it can sell you now. Even the vendor admits that there is "No ETA at this time." But they'll be glad to take your $600 while you wait.

Note the pics are the ones from (I believe) the Chinese source.
    06-16-10 09:47 AM
    Order one now.......

BlackBerry 9800 Cell Phone.

ebay idiots!
    06-16-10 09:59 AM
    Mobilecityonline never gets these units before the carriers...I have been through this process with them a couple times now...you give them your credit card info and nothing is charged until they receive stock...they also send you an email confirming weather or not you still want it...its a "win win" to reserve one with them if there is a chance you will not be able to get one from your carrier at launch. Also, most carriers don't want sell you these "hot" new units without a contract for the first 90 days or so but I've seen less of that lately...mobilecityonline is also the only place I know of to immediately get carrier unbranded versions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 10:26 AM
    Order one now.......

ebay idiots!
    ??????????????????????????? Iphone, Blackberry, whats the difference anyway?!?!?
    06-16-10 10:34 AM
    Order one now.......

ebay idiots!
    I reported them a few days ago when I saw it.
    06-16-10 10:50 AM
    is Mobilecityonline a reliable place to buy phones off?
    06-16-10 11:53 AM
    is Mobilecityonline a reliable place to buy phones off?
    I'm not sure about preorder things, but other then that they very good, especially their prices, i live near by their main store and getting there every time i need to buy something, they have every possible accessories for every phones and most of them is OEM and reputable brands like Seidio, Otterbox and many others, but again i never preorder from them so you guys decide
    06-16-10 12:12 PM
    That price seems really high!
    If you click on the specs, they have a lot of missing pieces. I think they're just doing preorders thinking some people are stupid enough to order something that has not been officially anounced.
    06-16-10 12:57 PM
    That price seems really high!
    If you click on the specs, they have a lot of missing pieces. I think they're just doing preorders thinking some people are stupid enough to order something that has not been officially anounced.
    That price may and probably will change when the phone is released and you can cancel anytime with them.
    06-16-10 01:07 PM
    i refuse to order it online. when it comes out i will get in my car and drive my **** to AT&T
    06-17-10 03:51 PM
    i refuse to order it online. when it comes out i will get in my car and drive my **** to AT&T
    Yeah, that worked real well on Tuesday this week...
    06-17-10 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD