- 12-06-12, 10:38 AM #2--
8800 (Retired), 9000 (Retired), 9800 (T-Mobile), PB64 WiFi, Droid 4 (VZW)
- 12-07-12, 03:33 AM #4
Check the audio format of the file, it needs to be supported as well otherwise just convert the files to 3gp using any of the free conversion applications.July 28, 2015.
Her weary hours and days of unrest
Her troubled nights are past
In my aching heart I know
Mom has found peace at last
Love you and miss you.
Take care mom. We will see one another someday.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-07-12, 02:39 PM #5
- 3,228 Posts
That's right. It depends on the codec used to make the avi file. Not all are compatible with each other even within the same file type. There are a bunch that are rather standard and is covered by BB's media player. But if you come across the oddball codec encoded avi, it will give you that message.___________________
- By JCINISTA in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 05-20-09, 05:33 AM
- By Steiner212003 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-09, 01:39 AM
- By IslandFever in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-08, 09:38 PM
- By pauldovi in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-08, 04:00 PM
- By bmbk in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 11-13-08, 11:22 PM