Is there a way to open/view pdf files on the torch 9800 ?? Can't seem to find an app that will open them.
    01-15-13 10:17 AM
    From your phone's browser, go to

RROYY - APPLICATIONS

About 3/4 of the way down the page (maybe closer to just past half-way down) to "Documents to Go" v. 3.0.0.21 for OS 6.

That's the beta version never officially released. Once installed, don't bother going into the app itself. It just stalls at the spinning icon and nothing happens, but you can back out if you do go in because it doesn't stall the phone.

But you can browse to your files through the file manager and now open PDFs directly. Word, Excel and PowerPoint files too. Opening such files from email attachments also opens through Docs to Go as well.
    01-15-13 10:31 AM
    I know I can open through email attachments, but I was looking for ones that are already saved on device in documents folder
    01-15-13 10:34 AM
    See the last paragraph in my last post.
    01-15-13 11:32 AM

RROYY - APPLICATIONS

About 3/4 of the way down the page (maybe closer to just past half-way down) to "Documents to Go" v. 3.0.0.21 for OS 6.

That's the beta version never officially released. Once installed, don't bother going into the app itself. It just stalls at the spinning icon and nothing happens, but you can back out if you do go in because it doesn't stall the phone.

But you can browse to your files through the file manager and now open PDFs directly. Word, Excel and PowerPoint files too. Opening such files from email attachments also opens through Docs to Go as well.
    Works like a charm! Wish I'd known of this before.
    01-18-13 06:34 PM

RROYY - APPLICATIONS

It isn't working on my torch, I tried opening the file.
    07-27-13 07:58 PM