- CrackBerry Genius
01-15-2013, 10:31 AM #2
- 2,262 Posts
From your phone's browser, go to
RROYY - APPLICATIONS
About 3/4 of the way down the page (maybe closer to just past half-way down) to "Documents to Go" v. 22.214.171.124 for OS 6.
That's the beta version never officially released. Once installed, don't bother going into the app itself. It just stalls at the spinning icon and nothing happens, but you can back out if you do go in because it doesn't stall the phone.
But you can browse to your files through the file manager and now open PDFs directly. Word, Excel and PowerPoint files too. Opening such files from email attachments also opens through Docs to Go as well.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-18-2013, 06:34 PM #5Pete
- 446 Posts
AT&T / Z10 STL100-3 / 10.2.1.2273
Smashed screen. Temporarily back on Torch 9800 / 126.96.36.1996
Just chill the hell out. It's pretty bad when I'M the voice of reason. lol - Bla1ze
- By Samboy722 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:48 AM
- By AJotr in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2012, 03:51 AM
- By jabz1225 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 15Last Post: 03-16-2010, 05:59 PM
- By Hgouck in forum Desktop SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2009, 06:36 PM
- By mcilroga in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:13 AM