Sometimes i want to know where i touched the screen. And to see the spot which is touched. Is there a way to make this visible? Maybe an app or a setting?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 04:22 AM
    I'm a bit confused by your question.

If I touch any active portion of my screen, I open the item I touched (it's briefly highlighted). If I touch and hold, the item highlights and an option screen may appear (depending on the item).

If I touch an inactive part (like my wallpaper) nothing happens.

Are you asking about this for inside an application?
    05-08-11 09:50 AM
    It's also when browsing the internet and you want to click on a link. You aften click a miss. With the visualisation you can correct yourself with more ease.

05-08-11 11:08 AM
    I wish the torch could do that too.

05-08-11 11:19 AM
    It's also when browsing the internet and you want to click on a link. You aften click a miss. With the visualisation you can correct yourself with more ease.

Ah. Clicking links in a browser window is pretty frustrating. I've been adapting to use the trackpad instead since the link highlights with the current cursor position.

I'm not aware of any app or setting that will do this.
    05-08-11 12:10 PM
    i generally double tap to enlarge the text to avoid miss tapping on web pages.
    05-08-11 12:15 PM
    I use the trackpad. This is one of the reasons I don't like touchscreen only phones, you sometimes click on the wrong thing. The trackpad is so precise.
    05-08-11 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD