I am trying to put music onto my torch from my thumb drive but cant seem to find it on Blackberry desktop
    04-26-11 11:03 AM
    the way I would do it is to plug my USB drive into my computer, have my Torch connected in "mass storage mode" and then drag and drop from my USB drive to my Torch music folder
    BruceRSM likes this.
    04-26-11 11:07 AM
    now just to figure how to setup for mass storage mode and I will be set thanks
    04-26-11 11:15 AM
    now just to figure how to setup for mass storage mode and I will be set thanks
    when you plug your BB into your PC, the device should ask you if you want to 'sync media', 'mass storage', or 'charge only'

you want mass storage... your device's internal memory, and microSD card(if applicable) will show up in "my computer" as additional drives... drag your music from your thumb drive to your bb device, or bb media card, and violla
    04-26-11 11:20 AM
    mine comes up UBB Drive, Sync media and charge only
    04-26-11 11:36 AM
    mine comes up UBB Drive, Sync media and charge only
    Then you want the USB drive option

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BruceRSM likes this.
    04-26-11 11:37 AM
    it will be the USB drive option and then just drag and drop as TBrenn says. That is how i do it and have about 4 gigs of music on my memory card.
    04-26-11 11:38 AM
    Just copy them anywhere to you sd card or local drive. It will be automatically picked up with your torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-11 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD