How To Get Get Contact List From Company Phone
I have a company phone that I have all my contacts on.
This phone I use as my personal and one and only phone.
When I back up my phone my contact list does not transfer!?
Out IT guys says that is because it is a company phone on the company network and I can not get my contacts off this phone.
He went further to say that when I leave the company that I will not be able to keep this phone because of the data that is in it!
I have many personal and company contacts in this phone outside of the company e-mail addresses and datea base that they are so concerned about.
[B]How can I get this contact list from my phone into my possession??[/B]
Last edited by Powerwagon64; 01-17-13 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Spelling
What I mean is my phone numbers in my Blackberry. I can not export these.
When I back up my phone I get everything to my laptop except my phone contacts / phone numbers list.
My IT guy says you cant have these they are in the phone and are the property of the company.
Every business and friend and I have put in my phone is not currently accesible by me to keep if I loose phone or change company!
I have hundreds of contacts I have populated in my phone and wish to keep these.
Any suggestions? Thank you for your time and any feedback!!
- 03-12-13, 01:22 PM #8
(Furthermore, I'm able to export/backup them with DM, however, there is no restriction on that from IT, so that may be why you can't export directly from your BB).
- By futurelovers in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-10, 10:49 PM
- By creativepam in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-09, 03:19 PM
- By stevenkan in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-09, 12:44 AM
- By miaminice in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-09, 02:40 AM
- By corrnell in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-08, 04:27 AM