I need to pop mine out and exchange it for one at the store and no one knows how to.
    08-16-10 06:56 AM
    hmmm WHAT?! the keyboards dont just "pop" out... they have to be disassembled....
    08-16-10 09:28 AM
    If you're at the store looking for service and they are asking you how to remove the keyboard, just ask them to give you a full replacement.
    08-16-10 09:39 AM
    It's not like the store is going to give you a replacement keyboard, they don't have or sell parts.
    08-16-10 09:49 AM
    I have a perfect phone (no wiggle) and the keyboard is messed up. All keys work, it is just printed wrong.

Looks like they have that little hole on the bottom left side of the keypad to pop it out with a small ***** or tool. Just wondering if that is the case. They will let me swap keypads with a defective phone they have at the store.

The only new ones they have had a lot of loose sliders.

I looked for a video on line and didn't find one.
    08-16-10 10:03 AM
    I have a perfect phone (no wiggle) and the keyboard is messed up. All keys work, it is just printed wrong.

Looks like they have that little hole on the bottom left side of the keypad to pop it out with a small ***** or tool. Just wondering if that is the case. They will let me swap keypads with a defective phone they have at the store.

The only new ones they have had a lot of loose sliders.

I looked for a video on line and didn't find one.
    Maybe you should check in another store or call customer service so they can send you a replacement.
    08-16-10 10:14 AM
    Looks like they have that little hole on the bottom left side of the keypad to pop it out with a small ***** or tool.
    That hole is the microphone.
    08-16-10 10:23 AM
    That hole is the microphone.
    Ahhh. Good catch. But will it still remove the keypad if I pop it up with a *****?
    08-16-10 11:17 AM
    no, it will not... you will need to most likely take apart the whole phone to get the keyboard out... DO NOT attempt... if you try and mess it up kiss your warranty goodbye... just go to the store and have them give you a whole new device, plain and simeple
    08-16-10 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD