Can anyone help? My husband and I each have huge Outlook contact files and I'd like to know how to go about syncing each contact file to our respective BB's.........Many Thanks!!
    12-11-10 01:25 PM
    No way really from the same PC that I can think of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 03:41 PM
    Import your contacts into the default outlook profile and synch your BB with this profile

Create a second outlook profile for your hubby and import there his contacts. Synch his BB with that profile

Desktop manager is your guide...

Starlight.48 likes this.
    12-11-10 05:05 PM
    This assumes of course you are using Outlook with 2 email accounts. It might work the first time but I am betting the DM will get confused on future sync attempts especially if the start using the Calendar.

Starlight.48 likes this.
    12-11-10 06:03 PM
    This assumes of course you are using Outlook with 2 email accounts. It might work the first time but I am betting the DM will get confused on future sync attempts especially if the start using the Calendar.

dude you so so wrong..i am presently using 3 profiles on my outlook and there is no conflict whatsoever because outlook will tell you to choose what profile you want to use each time you start it if you have created more than one profile on the same PC...

@ starlight..all you need to do is to create a new profile on your PC...

1...go to "control panel", you will see a "mail" icon
    2...click on it to open it...
    3...select "show profiles" (the 3rd option)
    4...click on "add" option,enter the name you want to use for the new profile and select "ok"
    5...click "cancel" on the "add new account" window...
    6...click "ok" on the next pop-up and your new profile has been created
    7...click on "ok" on the "mail" window and re-open outlook...it should ask you what profile you want to use...select the one you want and do the needful...
    Starlight.48 likes this.
    12-12-10 03:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD