- CrackBerry User
12-31-12, 06:27 AM #4
- 46 Posts
For mine, I simply plugged it in, using BB desktop manager, selected option, 'use as modem' and away I went.
Remember tho, if you haven't got unlimited internet, only use for emergency - my companies homepage is nearly 2mb meaning a 500mb plan can get maxed in a hour or soPhone: BB Z10 STL100-2
Tablet: Samsung Tab2 10.1
OS: Android JB 4.1.1
- CrackBerry Abuser
12-31-12, 10:21 AM #5
- 128 Posts
- 01-07-13, 10:30 PM #6Z10 Baby! 3/25/2013
Rockin and loving my PlayBook since release (latest official OS).
BB Torch 9800 user since 8:55AM 8/12/10!
Blackberry Bold user 11/13/08-8/12/10.
- By phil221987 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 12-31-12, 02:50 AM
- By 3kids1036 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-10, 01:37 PM
- By solrac40 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 01-19-10, 05:32 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-09, 07:38 PM
- By ballard26 in forum Mac UsersReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-09, 02:03 PM