Somebody know's if it's possible to synchronize two or more calendars on the Torch? If yes, how? (outlook, google, yahoo)
    Thanks,
    04-18-11 10:07 AM
    Sort of. You can use Google Sync to synch Outlook to Google Calendar. If you have Gmail setup on BIS, it will synch Google Calendar to your BB with the right options enabled. I've been doing this my 9000 for over a year now.

Then in the BB calendar, you will see all events/apps but with different colors to indicate what calendar controls the item.

I'm assuming you can do the same with Yahoo but I have not tried it.
    04-18-11 01:21 PM
    Sort of. You can use Google Sync to synch Outlook to Google Calendar. If you have Gmail setup on BIS, it will synch Google Calendar to your BB with the right options enabled. I've been doing this my 9000 for over a year now.

Then in the BB calendar, you will see all events/apps but with different colors to indicate what calendar controls the item.

I'm assuming you can do the same with Yahoo but I have not tried it.
    Thanks for the information.
    04-19-11 11:15 PM
    I am having trouble getting a subscribed google calendar showing up in my BB9800. My personal events are showing, but not the events from the subscribed calendar. Any help with that?
    11-21-11 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD