Hey everyone!

I'm new to torch & i'm running into some issues hidding the memoryex icon

When I put my BatteryEx icon in a weather slot position, the MemoryEx shows instead

Any ideas on what I should do?

TIA!
    12-12-10 11:22 AM
    anyone?
    12-12-10 05:19 PM
    Started getting the same problem with Memoryex icon following the Battex icon -- taking up unnecessary slot.

Any workaround this issue?

Thanks
    Last edited by agoodfella; 12-18-10 at 01:04 AM.
    12-18-10 12:53 AM
    It should follow the slot. Sounds like ya'll are using a theme with a weather slot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-10 10:21 AM
    Yeah, I'm assuming they must mean a 3rd party theme with weather slot, Shansmi.

@OP: Have you double-checked the the theme's write-up to see which icon spot does go to the weather slot?

Why don't you just hide the MemoryEx icon on the app screen?
    On the main App Screen, where you go after you press MENU key from the Hme Screen, hold your finger on the MemoryEx icon. A popup menu will appear after a couple seconds, and one of the options on it will be Hide. Click Hide and the MemoryEx icon should now be invisible.
    12-18-10 12:04 PM
    Yeah, I'm assuming they must mean a 3rd party theme with weather slot, Shansmi.

@OP: Have you double-checked the the theme's write-up to see which icon spot does go to the weather slot?

Why don't you just hide the MemoryEx icon on the app screen?
    On the main App Screen, where you go after you press MENU key from the Hme Screen, hold your finger on the MemoryEx icon. A popup menu will appear after a couple seconds, and one of the options on it will be Hide. Click Hide and the MemoryEx icon should now be invisible.
    Hiding does not solve the issue it simply hides both icons. Its strange because what I've done for a temp solution is to move both icons into a folder and then move the battex icon separately to the home section problem is that thw memex icon eventually ends up following

any help? cant believe others arent having the same issue

12-19-10 09:04 PM
    Hiding does not solve the issue it simply hides both icons. Its strange because what I've done for a temp solution is to move both icons into a folder and then move the battex icon separately to the home section problem is that thw memex icon eventually ends up following

any help? cant believe others arent having the same issue
    AGF, can you please check your BatteryEx version number in your Application Management list?
    There have been a few buggy versions, so let's see what you've got.
    12-20-10 06:15 AM
    Hello, I'm using version:

12-28-10 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD