Hi guys,

Now on day two of loving the BlackBerry Torch, but have come across my first issue - knew things were running too smoothly!!

I knew that the vibrate has worked fine, as I tested it when setting up profiles. Now all of a sudden though - nothing.

I did drop the phone on some (carpeted) stairs yest evening, but it wasn't a horrendously bad fall. I'm wondering if that could have been the turning point?

Any advice / suggestions appreciated.

Cheers in advance.
    12-17-10 08:24 AM
    Not likeluy that a fall would on affect vibrations. Are you using a custom profile or changing a default profile? I suggest creating a new custom profile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 09:39 AM
    Yes, I have tried that as well. I have also ran the test that you can do and it said that by pressing any key, vibrate should work - it didn't. Weird how it was ok yesterday and then now it is not working at all. Can't helping thinking it was that small fall. Really frustrating, not sure what else to try ...
    12-17-10 10:06 AM
    Well if the "try it" is not working, the device is defective.

Please note all your cutom settings for one event that is not working.

12-17-10 11:25 AM
    Hey, some good news. Couldn't believe it. Was sat on the sofa and through came a text - along with a vibration alert. I have also run the 'try it' in the profile edit sections and is working fine also.

How odd was that?!

12-17-10 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD