- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
help with torch 9800 homescreen !
Please help i m new to the torch and have pressed something and my homescreen now has a permanent seacr bar at the tom and my littl uparrow has disappeared and i dont know what i have done or how to get it back ! I am not very technically minded so please make answers easy to follow ! any help wou;d be greatly appreciated , many thanks
- CrackBerry Genius
12-18-2012, 03:02 PM #3
- 2,689 Posts
- Safety or stick?
It could be your home screen tray is fully extended. Have you hit the back arrow key to have the tray drop back down?Blackjack 2, Jack, Torch 9800, 9810, STL 100-3 Z10, 10.2.0.1371, .1443, .1725, .1767, .1791, .1803; 10.2.1.1055!
Blackberry Playbook 32gb
- By alexwjmackinnon in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2011, 11:32 AM
- By nisarg95 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:06 PM
- By charmstar in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 10:51 AM
- By GodCountryND in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2009, 04:12 PM
- By GodCountryND in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2009, 04:12 PM