Im currently experiencing a big problem with my new toy 9800......... its not turning on i really need some help..........there is a red light that is constantly blinking but the phone is not turning on or booting up and when i plug it into my computer, the computer isnt recognizing it.....
    09-06-11 07:43 PM
    Sounds like a completely drained battery.
    First, remove the battery from the device for a minute, and put it back in. Attach the charger to your device and leave the device to charge 2-3 hours, and then, still connected to the USB cable, remove the the battery from the device a few seconds and reinsert it. If it boots--leave it to charge to 100% (check Options > Status for the percentage). If it doesn't reboot on the first attempt, leave it several more hours. I've had one charge for two days before it came back to life after an extreme battery depletion. Every 3-4 hours, with the device still connected to the charger, you can remove and replace the battery to see if it reboots.
    09-06-11 10:54 PM
    That happened long time ago on my 9630 Tour, all i did was put it on USB on computer and open desktop manager! I wait some minutes and he turned on OK. Hope it works with urs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-11 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD