So I got the Torch at the weekend, & it's perfect aside from one little issue:

It seems that the scroll/typer keeps moving up the screen!
    Its frustrating when trying to write a text.

I decided to see if it was my own doing, when using the phone perhaps I was unknowningly touching the trackpad, so I put the sound on for it and sat it down a foot away from myself and it was still doing it.

I have restored the phone.
    I have turned the sensitivity on the trackpad down.
    None of those have made any difference.

Has anyone else expierenced this or have I just had bad luck and got a bad phone?

Thanks for taking the time to read :3
    -Karuto
    03-01-11 09:43 AM
    If you have tried the typical solutions(reload the OS, pull the battery, so on and so on) then it would be my best guess is it's a defective device. Take it back for a new one.
    Karuto likes this.
    03-01-11 09:57 AM
    I've exhausted the typical solutions. I posted just incase it was a glitch in the software but I can't find anyone else who has expierenced this. Thank you for the help :3
    03-01-11 10:02 AM
    yeah I haven't read any posts about mysteriously moving cursors, other then when the trackpad was defective. Nothing in any OS build I've used(used them all so far including the launch OS of .141. Worst POS and rim should be ashamed to have released the device with it).

It was always my understanding a heart in txt speak was <3 ? so what is :3 ?
    03-01-11 10:07 AM
    yeah I haven't read any posts about mysteriously moving cursors, other then when the trackpad was defective. Nothing in any OS build I've used(used them all so far including the launch OS of .141. Worst POS and rim should be ashamed to have released the device with it).

Don't know but looks like boobs with misplaced nipples
    03-01-11 10:48 AM
    Roflmao.... +10
    03-01-11 10:50 AM
    should be cat face, like something cute.

kbz1960: thanks for the laught
    03-01-11 11:06 AM
    ive had two Torches that had the phantom trackpad cursor. its a hardware defect. i had to return both phones.
    03-01-11 03:46 PM
    hahaha you deserve a prize
    03-01-11 05:26 PM
    I always thought it was a manatee or a "eyes and mustache" smiley
    03-01-11 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD