Hey guys, everytime I switch on my torch, the email account setup keeps popping out and its irritating to keep closing it. Does anyone have any idea how to stop the email account setup from popping up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 09:31 AM
    Do you have emails accounts setup?
    Is it looking for you to put in a username or password for the email accounts?
    More info would help.
    02-04-11 09:52 AM
    I did complete the setup with 2 emails when i first had the torch. Afterwards, the email accounts setup will still continue popping up after I swtched back on the torch every morning

02-04-11 09:56 AM
    Isn't there a "don't ask again" box to check?

02-04-11 09:57 AM
    did you restore your phone ? upgrade your OS ? maybe you just need to send the service book, go under Setup, Email Account, select each email that you have already configured and press the menu button, select Service book and Send Service Book.
    02-04-11 09:58 AM
    I'm not aware of any 'don't ask again' box? Could you tell me where is it? I did update to . 450 but this setup popping up problem already existed even before I updated.

02-04-11 10:14 AM
    I think that if the problem existed with prior versions of the OS then its not likely the phone that is the problem.
    If they are pop3 email accounts then Login to your Carrier-BIS website account (on your computer), try deleting and setting them up again.
    Remember to remove the email account servicebooks on the phone first, if you do this.
    02-04-11 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD