Hello,
    I hope there is some Torch 9800 users still out there. I need some help.

For some reason, I am not able to use the native Blackberry email app. When I go to Manage Email Accounts to add accounts, it says,"Unable to open email setup application. Contact your wireless service provider."

So I've been trying diligently to find a DECENT email app to replace it. I found LogicMail, which has a really cool graphic interface. However, I cannot get it to work with my Yahoo and Gmail. And before you ask, Yahoo's email app no longer works, and Gmail does not support theirs anymore." So I am using PicoMail, which works with Yahoo but I cant get my Gmail to work. Plus PicoMail is just plain text.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?????????? PLEASE???????????? I would LOVE for a miracle to happen and LogicMail works with all my email addresses! Its tedious having to go to OperaMini to check my email. Plus LogicMail is the only app I have found with notifications sounds when you get a new message.

Please HELP. Thanks.
    06-20-16 06:11 PM
    Do you have a active BIS service with your cell carrier?
    Legacy BlackBerry devices require a BIS or BES service into order to use the BlackBerry Services, of which the Email, Browser, and BBM are among.
    If you do have an active BIS service, but can't use the Email app, then contact your cell carrier to make sure it is working and activated correctly on your account. They may have to push the service to your device.
    If you do not have BIS or BES, then see:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...ut-bis-996682/
    06-22-16 05:18 PM