I'm in a real bind. My computer is down and none of my pictures are backed up. My phone is new, has never worked right and I need to get a replacement. How can I save my pictures before I loose everything. I am new to the forum and have been reading for weeks about how to use my phone since I'm not very techie. This is my first post. Please help. Thank you in advance.
    03-06-12 10:19 AM
    take out your memory card
    03-06-12 11:23 AM
    Won't I still lose all my information even if I put my memory card in a new phone because the PIN numbers will be different? A friend told me this happened to him when his card was put into his new phone.
    03-06-12 11:58 AM
    No. What's on the memory card is on the memory card. You'll have to re-download your apps, but that's about it.

Now if you had changed where the camera drops pictures to internal memory, you're going to need to find a PC to copy those off the device (unless you want to move them all through the phone, but I'm not sure how easy that is).
    03-06-12 12:42 PM
    Ok. I made a mistake about the media card. My friend just told me it was the guy at ATT&T who wiped his media card when he got a new phone because he didn't know what he was doing like most of the clerks at those stores - lol. They need to read Crackberry before they work there. Thank you so much for your quick response. Everyone here is always so nice and helpful. I'm so glad I accidently stumbled onto Crackberry or I would still be as lost as I was the day someone gave me this phone. I've still got a lot to learn but I'll get there thanks to Crackberry and all the wonderful members. Thanks again and you have a great day!!!!!!!!
    03-06-12 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD