I searched this forum on others having the same issue with their Blackberry Torch 9800 in constant reboot, but I am getting stuck at a step.

When I launch apploader or desktop manager and enter my PIN and it connects to my phone, it says "the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer. contact your wireless service provider or system administrator."

I believe I have 6.0 on my computer and 6.0 on my blackberry. Is it saying I need to update/install newer software on my PC or on my Blackberry? This all happened when an app was downloaded to my phone and I just want to remove it but can't even do the full reinstall/update b/c of the error message.

In desktop manager it asks if I want to update or retry but when I choose update it says I will need to re-activate wireless service to get email/phone calls and not to shut off the phone (which is difficult when it reboots every minute)

Can anyone help me get past the issue when I bring up apploader? It is probably just an issue with what I have on my PC but I am not smart enough to know.
    08-27-12 04:06 AM
    08-28-12 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD