I'm really worried about my torch. I just found out that the "option" on the phone app doesn't work. I want to change the in-call settings but I can't seem to access the phone's option menu no matter how many time I tap/select it. I tried to enter the option menu on other apps such as messages and contacts and it works. My only problem is the phone's option menu! I thought that wiping all the data and installed apps would solve the problem, but I was wrong, the problem is still there! It sucks because I lost my recent activities on my phone.

Please help me out here guys!

Thank you in advance!
    11-03-11 10:38 PM
    I'm really worried about my torch. I just found out that the "option" on the phone app doesn't work. I want to change the in-call settings but I can't seem to access the phone's option menu no matter how many time I tap/select it. I tried to enter the option menu on other apps such as messages and contacts and it works. My only problem is the phone's option menu! I thought that wiping all the data and installed apps would solve the problem, but I was wrong, the problem is still there! It sucks because I lost my recent activities on my phone.

Please help me out here guys!

Thank you in advance!
    go to the options app on your torch then click call management this is where you can make changes to your in-call setttings
    11-04-11 08:51 AM
    go to the options app on your torch then click call management this is where you can make changes to your in-call setttings
    I can't find it either.
    Can you please tell me the step by step do it.

Thank you!
    11-04-11 12:18 PM
    I also want to activate my call waiting but its not possible because of this problem! Is this somewhat an OS 6 bug?
    11-04-11 12:30 PM
    1. Tap top of screen
    2. Scroll down to options, right at the bottom, tap once
    3. Tap call management.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 04:54 PM
    1. Tap top of screen
    2. Scroll down to options, right at the bottom, tap once
    3. Tap call management.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I sorry sir, but there's really no "call management" at the options app. I've tried to search for it for hundred times and still, I can't find it.

Thank you though for your time sir!

Anyone out there who knows how to deal with this problem?
    11-04-11 07:40 PM
    Anyone out there who can help me?

Still having this same issue on my torch. hayyy .
    11-08-11 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD