I updated the software on my Torch this afternoon and it's been doing all kinds of crazy stuff. I managed to consolidate all calendars but there's a green icon in the quick access bar (where my new message notifications usually appears) with 99+ out beside it.

Anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it? I think it's linked to my calendar, because when I press the scroll button while it's highlighted, the calendar pops up.

Thanks.
    04-18-11 03:24 PM
    There are things that appear in the notifications bar that are not calendar/message related. Do you have a battery level indicator? After I updated, my BE Battery Watch appeared.
    04-18-11 03:28 PM
    By Jove I think you've got it!
    04-18-11 03:35 PM
    I updated the software on my Torch this afternoon and it's been doing all kinds of crazy stuff. I managed to consolidate all calendars but there's a green icon in the quick access bar (where my new message notifications usually appears) with 99+ out beside it.

Anyone know what it is and how to get rid of it? I think it's linked to my calendar, because when I press the scroll button while it's highlighted, the calendar pops up.

Thanks.
    it is your BatteryEx application, that is telling you your battery level....
    04-18-11 03:35 PM
    it would have been nice if you were able to post a picture of the icon.
    i have that icon, and it's a battery indicator.
    04-18-11 03:39 PM
    That's probably a battery indicator. Which theme are you using? I have six dot x, and it added that icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 03:40 PM
    Do you have meterberry? If you have the banner icon enabled that's exactly what you see: a green battery with 99+ when its fully charged.

04-18-11 11:35 PM
    Do you have meterberry? If you have the banner icon enabled that's exactly what you see: a green battery with 99+ when its fully charged.

Any battery watcher will do that, or almost any of them will anyways. I have SixTools and MeterBerry that both have an option to do that. MeterBerry looks better though.

As everyone else has stated though, it is a battery watcher.
    04-19-11 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD