The great 507 error
First of all, i did follow this guide (http://forums.crackberry.com/general...der-exe-574814) and some other ones, i tried pretty much everything but it wont work.
So here's the story. Got this blackberry from a friend, worked fine. Wanted it back at the factory settings, and now it gives me the 507 error. I pretty much tried everything. When i use the apploader to load an OS on it, it can choose which OS, i choose 6.0-something and then it says "the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device".
- 02-24-2013, 10:26 AM #2
Sounds like you either didn't follow this step .....
Before using Loader.exe
Make sure you have the latest Desktop Manager installed and also the latest OS (or desired OS) installed in the PC.
Or you didn't follow this step ...
6. Now you are inside AppLoader file. Search for the Vendor.xml file.
7. Select the Vendor.xml file and delete it. Yes delete it.
- 02-24-2013, 10:28 AM #3
Also, for the last year or so almost all OSes have had two vendor.xml files.
Posted from my Dev AlphaNeed an app for your blog/business or want some BB10 coding help? PM me for rates
OSBB - For Devs, by Devs. : OSBB Forum on CrackBerry : Create OTAs with Dropbox : Unlock your Escreen : BB10 Escreen Unlock App : Hybriding Basics : Custom PB Browser Homepage : BB10 on PlayBook (depreciated) : BB Github Contributors : SKBR : Restoring after Downgrading : BB10 Leak Checking App (leakCheck)My Apps in BlackBerry App World - Proceeds pay for diapers
My Computer -> Program Files -> Common Files -> Research In Motion -> AppLoader
6. Now you are inside AppLoader file. Search for the Vendor.xml file. - OK
7. Select the Vendor.xml file and delete it. Yes delete it. - OK
8. Scroll up a little and you will see the Loader.exe. - OK
9. If you have not (or forgotten to) backup your phone, this is a good time to do so. - nope
10. Double click the Loader.exe and follow the instructions. - OK
Then after gathering all the information of the device it states: the blackberry desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device. I just cant choose anything!
02-24-2013, 12:45 PM #10
- 4,240 Posts
- By neilosofg in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2012, 10:52 AM
- By MeetJoeAsian in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:29 PM
- By image0r in forum BlackBerry OS 5 & 4.xReplies: 6Last Post: 01-04-2010, 09:41 AM
- By Dreadz24 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 53Last Post: 03-24-2009, 12:55 AM
- By Jsmoove80 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2007, 09:25 PM