I am having a really annoying issue with the blackberry browser.

Any search I do gets results fine.... but then when I try to click news the following appears:

"Your search - whatever I searched for - could not be completed with the requested search options. Reset search options.

Reset search options is clickable but makes no difference. I have tried pulling battery, clearing cache, cookies etc....

Please help! Is anyone else finding this is happening?
    01-20-11 05:41 AM
    ... so no can offer any advice?
    01-21-11 03:44 AM
    can no one help me??
    01-24-11 07:15 AM
    I've had the same problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 03:49 PM
    ah so i'm not alone at least... infact i've tried this on another torch and my friends curve 8900 and got the same ... 'reset search settings' error.

im currently being ignored on the official blackberry forum and by the blackberry help twitter people.
    01-25-11 04:32 AM
    ah so i'm not alone at least... infact i've tried this on another torch and my friends curve 8900 and got the same ... 'reset search settings' error.

im currently being ignored on the official blackberry forum and by the blackberry help twitter people.
    Just tried it myself here in NE PA. Same thing.. The only work around so far is the google app works. After a web search using the app and clicking the news icon I get the appropriate response.

01-25-11 04:46 AM
    do you have a torch? I cant find a google app other than gtalk???
    01-25-11 07:39 AM
    Yeah the google app seems to be the answer then. But I use Universal Search all the time and I have no issues really. That's just weird.

01-25-11 07:57 AM
    do you have a torch? I cant find a google app other than gtalk???
    I have a Torch. This is what I used

Google for BlackBerry

If I go into the google app and search for something then click news I get results
    mdon874 likes this.
    01-25-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD